My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Monday, May 09, 2005

stuff

Well, it looks like Bugly has reached the end of the road. It finally has something wrong that Rob cannot fix. poo. Fortunately our landlord/neighbour/friend will let us use his car when needed, like to go to the Dr, like I have to do this afternoon. It sure is different driving his car after the huge truck!! As soon as we can get up about $500 we can go to the local dealer, who will sell a car to anyone with $500 and finance the rest...seems like that might be the only way we can go right now.
My MS seems to be ok right now, and my blood glucose seems under control.
I got the most awesome Mother's Day gift from Robbin...he woke up, came down and climbed onto my bed, took my hand and said "Happy Mother's Day, Mom!"
Considering that until last year he could not understand what a holiday WAS, that was quite a gift for me!!! As for mine own mother, all I have to say is..."Goodnight Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are!"
If you have ever given, or recieved, ammunition as a Holiday gift...you might be a redneck....especially if it was Mother's Day or Valentine's Day!
I made duck last night, had one in the freezer (got it on sale!!) and finally got up the nerve to cook it, now the leftovers are happily simmering making what smells like an awesome soup stock. Yumm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home