My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Night

Last night I watched Meet the Fockers (love netflix BTW), funny, funny movie!!! I'll definately see it again before I send it back! Then I watchd animam planet, then to bed. I realized I hurt too much to sleep, so off to the medbox, pop a vicodin...aaahhhh sleep. Later, I wake up, go to the bathroom, realize I really don't have to go, chug some V-8, back to bed, wake up again, I'm burning up...too hot, toss off second comforter, still too hot, poke feet out from under comforter. Better. Back to sleep. Wake again, now I'm shivering. Cover back up with second comforter. Later, wake again, too hot again. Toss off second comforter, poke toes out again, L'il Bit jumps up and rubs cold nose on big toe. Then comes up and sits on face, covering nose. Poke nose out, resume breathing. Pet cat, purring intensifies. Go to sleep again, lulled by purring. So I wonder why I'm so tired during the day? What IS a good night's sleep, anyway?
I miss Rob. I know he has to be with Mikey right now, Mike cannot drive himself, so Rob has to help, and might even be able to go by storage and get a few things, since it is pretty much on the way. They are going from Hagersown to northern NY (Cape Vincent) then home sometime in the next few days. I hope. I am so sorry Mike is loseing his Mom. I am glad he has Rob to help him through it. They are more like brothers then most brothers. Mike was the guy that introduced us in the first place, was Rob's best man at our wedding, and is Robbin's Godfather...all in all a pretty important guy to us both (HUGS MIKE)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home