My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Monday, April 11, 2005

shoes

First of all, my throat if almost all better *YAY*
Now, here's a cute story...Robbin, 7, who reads on an almost adult level (he actually reads better then a lot of adults...hopefully you, or if you need I can t y p e v e r y s l o w l y . . .) was sitting on the couch rading one of the handouts anout diabeted the Dr gave me. He suddenly said "no barefoot!" and looked at me, at the PC, as usual, barefoot (of course). He got up, got my Birks, came over and put them one by one on my feet, then stood up and said "There, that's better!" and went upstairs. Too cute!!!
Rob went to the GP, has some bloodwork done (I told him he had to, he had not had a checkup in years), got the results today...Dr. said he's never seen anything like it....Rob is completely Healthy! His bloodwork is textbook Perfect, every count!!!
Rob told the GP about the other Dr wanting to put him on some really nasty toxic stuff, and that he was not going to do it, and he agreed (not that he has a choice, Rob's just not going to take the stuff!)
Anywhoo, Rob has gone over to visit Unkle Mikey and take some pics of his stuff to put on eBay (Mikey is an awesome carver, carves in bone, stone, wood...his detail is insane!). Robin has managed to abscond with two of my three memory sticks...at least I still have the one that is in the camera...I'm sure we'll find the others eventally!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey blog is cute ..At the same time shoes also should be cute likeCarolina shoes!!!!!lovely blog!!!!!

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home