My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Friday, April 01, 2005

Cuddlebug

I think Joyce inserted a cuddlebug in L'il Bit. She is a sticktight to me, always by my side or when I am in bed, literally in my face, purring to beat the band...my "nightie" has an animal pattern, maybe she thinks I'm her mommy? Especially since the pattern almost matches her coat pattern.
It is a sunny, beautiful day out! We have windows open and the air smells fresh and good.
Well, Terry has finally left. I have so many thoughts I won't even go into them. I feel for everyone involved, the parents and the husband. I do not think the law had any right to meddle like it did. 'Nuff said.
Looks like the Pope is also on his deathbed. I am sorry about that, but the poor man has been in so much pain and taken it so stoically that he deserves a peaceful passing. I cannot help but wonder which direction the Church wil go in, now?
It was one year ago today, April 1 2004, that I was diagnosed with MS. SO far so good. I am not on any of the drugs, and aside from pain and occasional numbness (and fatigue) I'm doing OK. I need to get a new pillow, though, sometimes my head and neck hurt so bad that my pillow hurts, feels like it was made of stone. It was also on this date in 1997 that I found out I was pregnant with my sweet Robbin, so this date has so much meaning for me. It is also Razzie's first birthday.I wonder what today will bring?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home