My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Bugly

Bugly is our Truck, as you can see...Big...Ugly...Bugly.
Bugly is SO big I have to stand on an upturned bucket to be able to get into it. No joke. It *is* somewhat embarassing but I'm getting used to it. Bugly is 20 years old and when she runs Rob and I cannot talk over the racket. I want a Mage to come and turn Bugly into something I can get into without help. Bugly is the only plaid truck I'ever had. If you see Bugly, you'll know I am somewhere near, since Rob usually walks wherever he goes, when I'm not along. I don't blame him. I'd walk too, if I could.
The pic of me...I gave Robbin the camera and told him to take a picture of Mommy, that's what he took...pretty good, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home