My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Update

I haven't been writing much I know, and yesterday my PC was on the fritz (Mercury Retrograde strikes again) but I'm back online again.
I have had some "mini exascerbations" lately, fingers and/or toes going temporarily numb, but with rubbing and time they've come back. I just hope it doesn't mean I'm, in for a big one.
I wish I had a more comfortable bed. I used to have a Californis King, now we sleep on a futon. As anyone with MS would know, being comfy at night is hard anough as it is, without having one's bed being part of the problem. Futons were made for tiny Asian people, not for zaftig me. Rob's feet hang out over the end, and he is only 5'9. I also wish we had a decent vehicle to drive, so I guess there's the old "if wishes were horses" adage. Where's a talk show host when one needs one? Where's Sally Jesse to make my wishes come true? If I had my wishes come true I'd also ask for some excersize equipment. I think they should start a store where you can buy used excersize equipment, like you can buy used sports stuff...
I'm rambling now, so I'll logout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home