My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Tysabri

I awoke to a blindingly white world today!Really beautiful, but hard on the eyes!
Tysabri...well the recall is a big blow to us. I wonder, the two who were affected, both also took Avonex...How do they KNOW it was the Tysabri, not the Avonex? Or the combinaton?I was going to go on it, and I Bless and Thank the ones who went before. Their sacrifice might have saved my life. I was a bit appreensive about one thing...they give it in *1* ifusion for the whole month...what if one has a reaction? As in allergic? It is in the blood, a whole month's worth, so what do you do? I was worried about that...now that worry is erased. I think I'll just stick with my supplements and the occasional pain pill, and the minimal meds for the other things like Diabetes and hypertension, keep them under control and keep off the MS meds. They just don't know enogh abot MS to be efective with their drugs, and I for one no longer wish to fall into the Guinea Pig category...(Ginea Pigs are SO cute, I want to get one *a real one* for Robbin)(and for me)
Well the soup last night was wonderful...yummy! I have left over, but probably won't have after lunch :-) Tonight, Salmon maybe?
Blessings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home