My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Update

Well it seems I am doing *something* right. In the last few days I have seen both the Neuro and the Gp. My MS is So under control that he doesn't want to give me any drugs, seems I'm doing just fine without them. He and I did discuss LDN, he was at first against it, but he said he will look into it. I think he came around when he asked me Why, if LDN is SO effective and So cheap, is it not yet approved? I told him he might have answered his own question, that the fact that it IS cheap might be the reason it is not approved. He had to admit that that might just very well be the case! Then on to the GP, well, I have the BP under control, the Diabetes also under control, and I've lost 8 lbs!
BTW, Happy St Patricks day. I'm wearing my green shirt with the celtic pent.
They're doing a damn fine job of ripping up the street outside. Seems we're getting Natural Gas lines put in...which is actually great, since we'll be able to convert things like the stove and the hot water heater to gas... I hope we can get out this afternoon, the local Homeschool group is having a playdate at a local park and I'd love to take Robbin.
Razzie is perched on my shoulder like a parrot....silly kitty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home