My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Kitties

It is good to have friends with talents and abilities...I have a good sistah/friend who happens to be a vet(erinarian). She wanted to come visit us to have Rob do some energy work on her. I asked her if, while she was here, she could give the girls (cats) their shots, so I could get vouchers to have them spayed. She said she could go one better, she could spay them, right here!!! And she did! Last Sunday she came over, did the girls, got the energy work, had dinner (steamed shrimp & wild rice pilaf) and had a generally good day with us. Now for the part where God comes in...apparently L'il Bit had an enlarged uterus, was generating too much estrogen, to the point where her blood was changing, red/white blood cells and blood platelets, she didn't clot right, bled a bit even after she was closed, and she would have fallen ill and died had we not spayed her. So we saved her wee life!!! I am SO glad God allowed us to keep her for a bit longer...she is precious to us. The girls are doing just fine, eating, purring, even playing. (Thank You!!)
As for moi, I went to the Dr's again today, to see the cardiologist. He seems to think my ticker is fine, which is a good thing...but he wants to do a stress test just to be sure. Not the kind with actual stress, but where it is "induced" medically, since I could never go through the treadmill kind. My MS is doing very well, I am grateful for that.
Rob went to the Dr, too, he has some depression issues. The Dr sent him to a psycho, I mean, psychiatrist, who then wanted to put Rob on some really nasty toxic crap that would basically chemically lobotomize him. No Way is he taking that stuff!!! We looked it up, the Dr is trying to kill a mole with a jackhammer. Rob does have some anger issues, and rightfully so, yes, but he in no way needs to be medically shut down, he is not dangerous, and the Voices are good ones...The Dr is from the Middle East, so I told Rob that there must be the Master Plan....chemically lobotomize our men one by one and then take over the country...(just kidding you know).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home