My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Voice

I have an owwie. I take supplements daily, and sometimes they get caught inn y throat. Well yesterday one of the big calcium ones got stuck, and it took a good long time to dislodge it, meantime it tore up my throat so badly that today I have no voice at all and a very sore throat. I was choking, heaving, trying to dislodge the pill for a long time, and ended up bringing up blood...I knew I was in for some trouble there...finally brought up what was left of it (the pill), so I did not take any more pills at all! I put the remainder in a container for when I heal enough to take them. Fortunately most of my perscription pills are small, and I was able to take them this morning. I wish I could find...and afford...a quality liquid vitamin supplement to take, these pills are so hard on me. But what I find would cost at least $40 a month, and there is just not enough to be able to swing it. *sigh* especially now, we are trying to save some $$ to get a smaller vehicle, and I know my auto insurance is going to come in within the next month or so, I don't even know where we're going to get the funds for that. orry, I don't want this to turn into a pity party. We are trying out a new venture, no idea how it is going to turn out but if it works we will be a bit better off, making wire-wrapped crosses for a church in Louisiana. Rob has mastered them fairly quickly, and if it takes off, the extra we could make from that would help us tremendously.
My MS...I seem to have this newly developed wierdness there...at night when I am asleep, I shiver and moan. Rob said I look like someone tossed nekkid onto a snowbank. Thing is, I'm not cole when it happens. But I shiver myself awake almost every night, and the only thing that stops it is tossing on another blanket (even though I am not cold), then I fall asleep again, and in a bit I awake too hot and have to toss off the extra blanket. What with already being uncomfortable sleeping on a futon, it makes for a very non-restful night. Sorry, pity party again. I wish I knew why the shivering though...it is so very strange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home