My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Oy!!!

What do I do with this kid??? He has decided that Mommy needs a new car...well, sure, he IS right, but he doesn't understand that there's a glitch...new cars coat money. He was VERY disappointed when Santa did not bring me the brand new toyota camry (white) that he had decided Santa was going to bring...he looked out at the driveway and asked where the car was? So now, he'll go online and post emails to car dealers, I've gotten about half-dozen calls from dealers, who are always a bit surprised to hear that Robbin is only 7!!! I try to catch him, but apparently I've missed a few...
What a kid!!! Gotta love him!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home