My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Trip

Well it looks like Rob and Unkle Mikey might be taking a trip back North, Mike's Mom is dying. She has had quite a few years more then we thought, and not as many as we'd hoped for. She had cancer a few years ago, and was sent home to die, but instead got better and was able to walk and even travel! But it seems now she is ready, though the family isn't! We're not sure how they're going to get there, I doubt Bugly would make it. They might have to rent something. This is going to be very hard on Mike, he is a Mother Hen and does not let go of his people easily. Thank God Rob will be there to help him through it, and the rest of us when he gets home.
My MS has been acting up a wee bit lately, almost every morning I awake with 1/2 of each hand numb, the part which is my thub, and the first two fingers, while the ring anf litle fingers are fine. Same area, both hands. And sometimes when I am in the kitchen cooking dinner the toes of my left foot "dissapear", meaning lose all sensation, and I have to come in and rub the foot hard on the rough texture of the carpet to start to bring it back. Now I know that, as far as MS goes, I have it LOTS better then most, but it is still bothersome and a constant reminder that I do, indeed, have MS. Also the heat/cold thing is really out of whack. I'm either feezing or burning up, in different areas of my body, and it does not seem to matter what the actual temperature is. As I'm sitting here, my right hand is freezing, my left is fine, the toes on my left foot are tingly and kind of numb, my right foot is cold, my right shoulder is HOT up into my face....see? it makes no sense! But then again, neither does MS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home