My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

MS and Reporters

Well it seems I finally found a GP who LISTENS to me. I have what I think might be something *wrong* with my abdomen. I have been to two Dr's about it, one sad it is a hernia but did do any diagnostics and dismissed it. The other just said diet an excersize...for "normal" chub, maybe, but this is HARD and seems to move...definately NOT normal. The New GP is ordering an ulrasound (tomorrow Thurs at 11 a.m) as He also realizes this is Not "normal"
I'll let y'all know how it goes.
Reporters:
Ok, move aside Barbara Walters, stand away Peter Jennings, My Husband is the World's Greatest Reporter! When he sees something amiss, like the cat yakked, he comes and Reports it right away! And, as you might know, a good reprter, reports but never interferes with the situation, for to do so would change the space/time continuum...so he does not clean it up, but allows Me to, as he knows that is the "natural" progression of things. Gotta love him. It's in the contract.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home