My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

But Wait! There's More!!!

Along with your MS you get FREE your own Dx of Diabetes!!! And if you call the toll free number within the next ten minutes, you will also get Hypertension!!! Call NOW!!!
Yes, bouys and girrls, I have now also been dx'x diabetes and hypertansive. My BP at the Dr's was 160/110 which is WAAY to high, it was always 110/70 and shortly after the MS dx it started going up...up...up... so now I'm on even more meds, one for BP and one for Diabetes, plus I get to test my sugar now, ohboyohboyohboy...
Actually, I think this is positive. I know there are things going wrong with my body, and if it takes some pills to get it set right, well, so be it. I'd rather take them and be here to see Robbin grow up then let pride, or sloth, or both, make him grow up without his mommy. I think this will kickstart me in my complacency, get me doing better by myself...I even ate some brakfast this morning. I am not a breakfst eater, never have been, but now I have to change. I'm also going off coffee altogether and switching to green tea. Still going to take the Vitamins and supplements...and I never use white sugar, don't even buy it. But I do use brow sugar in my coffee so that is one reason to go to tea, I drink that withour sweetening (green tea at least, the others I do need a bit of honey, so I'll stick with green) And even more veggies will be served at meals...
So today I start my new life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home