My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

School stuff and other stuff...just stuff I guess :-)

Well, so much for that project! They say they can only take Robbin in for two hours a day, at least until they figure out what to do with him!!! He's WAY too smart for the class they have him in, but because of other considerations (like I said, they cannot let him out of their sight) they can't mainstream him so they just plain don't know WHAT to do with him. Today he sat at the piano in the music room and started to play. Teach asked Rob who taught him or who plays at home? Rob said Robbin is the only one here to tickle the ivories...she couldn't believe he hasn't had lessons...
As for the MS, well, the copaxone is not helping a bit. I felt fairly ill after this morning's shot, room spins, shooting unrelated pains, mostly in my right foot, flu like feeling...stuffy head, big headache. So much joy. *sigh*
I'm SO looking forward to the weekend...Unkle Mikey is coming to stay!!! (Yes, BTW I DO know how to spell uncle...but with Mikey it always seems to be more *right* the other way LOL). Rob has moved all the jewelry making stuff up into one of the upstairs bedrooms to make it more comfy for Mikey, he's got some gold he wants to melt and roll and make some jewelry from :-) Yes I *know* it's not for moi but I love looking at his opals...he has some of the most beautiful opals I've ever seen and I love just looking at them...and Mikey is a superb chef so I'm going to defrost the duck and pick his brain as to the best way to cook it. Yumm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home