My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Sunday, January 09, 2005

More MS

I think sometimes the strangest symptom is the hot/cold reversal and how sometimes one part of my body will be cool and others almost burning in patches. My right arm and shoulder, for example, most of the time feel very hot, no matter how hot or cold it actually is...like it has it's own themostat and someone turned it way up. Also, now most of the time I cannot really feel the cold. It can be 40 and I'm totally comfortable in shorts and a tee. But then again if I put on pants and a long sleeve sweater, I'm just as comfortable. How can that be? Usually the only thing that gets cold is my feet. I have noticed many people say their MS symptoms are on their left side, mine are on the right side. This is such a strange disease, no wonder they have so much trouble diagnosing it. Here we might have 100 people with the same malady and no two experiencing the same symptoms.
Another thing that bugs me quite a bit is when I can actally feel the lesions on my brain, they itch...but it itches inside my skull!!! I can sit there and almost frantically scratch my head, and it almost feels like I am appeasing the itch, which is impossible since the itch is under bone...very strange.
Well it seems we're going to have a visitor soon, so I'll logout for now :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought about writing an ebook or guest authoring on other blogs? I have a blog centered on the same information you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my visitors would appreciate your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e mail. [url=http://tutledy.ru/contacts.html]контакты[/url]

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home