My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Friday, January 07, 2005

Musings on a Monster

The Monster...Tsunami. How can I even find the words to express my feelings there? I am, in this case unfortuately, an Empath. For the week before the Tsunami hit, I dreamt of disasters...over and over...mostly involving water. Little did I know, could I know, or would I ever have imagined the extent of the real disaster. My dreams were puddles in comparison. I cry every day watching the TV, reading the news. I cry for the children who will never again see their parents. I cry for the parents who will never see their children. I am crying now. I pray for them all. I hold my son, for all the Mothers who will never hold their beloved children again. I cannot even begin to imagine their pain. I just sit and hold him. I Thank God he does not know why.
For years the "new-agers" have been talking about "Earth Changes" Well, I think this certainly fits that...
The stories that come out of there...stories of loss, mixd with stories of miracles...are amazing. The baby who was found floating on a mattress...the Mothers who could not hold their children as the unforgiving waves swept them away....the little girl who survived when her entire class was taken...all amazing, mind boggling. I wear a black ankle band now, and will wear it as long as I live for the Mothers, the Fathers, the Children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home