My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Something along the way of an intro

AlllllRighty. First, I am Da YodaMamma...many from the NW will remember that name, and now you know it too *grin*
I am 50, and was diagnosed with MS on April Fools Day, 2004. On April Fools Day 1996 I found out I was pregnant with my one and only offspring...the most beautiful little boy ever born (but of course I *am* a bit predjudiced) He is now 7, and considered High-Functioning Autistic, because I was *stoopid* enough to agree to give him the MMR vaccine at 18 months. One of the few things in this life I truely regret. HE came down with, and was hospitalized (for FIVE days) a spikey fever and an undiagnosed virus, which the good Dr's tried to tell me was Mono..in MY little boy? I think not. My sweet son is probably the reason I am still alive, even with the things that have happened since he has always been the Light that gives me a reason to stay here. My husnabd does that, too, but we went through some rough times in the last two years, during which he was not always at my side.
As far as MS, so far I'm living with it, I've only had one bad exascerbation so far, I lost all feeling from my ribcage down for about 3 1/2 months.
In the last week or so I've had dreams, not recurring but continuing, where I was pregnant... now folks, I'm 50, and after I squeaked Robbin out I slammed the door tight, so no baby booboo here...I'm just too old for that...one is quite enough, especialy this one, he is a handfull I'll tellya!!!! Sweetest boy in the world but.....he....just.....never....stops. I don't know if I could handle more then one :-)
Anyway, I asked my Psychic husband and a few of my witchy friends about these dreams and the overwhelming response was YOU NEED TO WRITE. And what? the next day I get an email that brought me to blogging. Blog. What a strange word....not an especialy pretty one, either..but if I can use it to get some of these thoughts and experiences out, then I love it.
I'm going to log off of it now to see if I can find my way back in...you'll know. If this is the only post *ever* then I didn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home