My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Lethargy

Well, it seems we can add Lethargy to the ever growing list of MS symptoms. Not fatigue, mind you... Lethargy. I have read posts from other MS'ers that talk about it, but it was never brought home as definitively as it was today.
There is a group, worldwide, known as the SCA (you know, where we dress funny, speak in fake English accents, and pretend that this century has not yet arrived). Not too long ago I would never even dream of missing an event. Yet today, not 3 miles from here, was a big event. There were people there I have not seen in years, 1 particular friend who I know drove over 3 hours to attend, yet I could not get it together to go. She drives three hours, and I cannot go three miles. And there were SO many reasons I should have gone, but I just could not. I could not even think of being so surrounded by people, even friends...and I was/am having a mild exascerbation, the soles of my feet are very numb, walking and standing a task, and I know I would have to have spent much of the day on them...walking staff or no, I just could not do it. I hate that. I really do. It is SO Not ME to Not go!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home