My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Friday, January 14, 2005

Sleep

I actually got allmost 6 hours sleep last night!!! YAAY!!! I got up at 5, rested more then I have been in what sems to be years, checked email, put on he coffee, went upstairs and took a long hot shower, came down and brushed hair and teeth (different brush, mind you), and now it is just past 6 in the a.m. and here I am writing!!! Rob is up already (I waited for him to wakey wakey before I took my shower), he is a bit wierded out having me up and around this early, this is usually *his* time...
Yesterday I was SOOO tired I sort of "passed out' for about 2 hours in the late afternoon, and that plus the night's sleep have done wonders. Also, I got my shipment of Sam-E, I know that stuff makes me feel better, The Dr put me on Lexapro instead, but I an off that now and back to the Sam-E, which will also help with mobility. Yeah the stiff is pricey, but if you haunt certain websites you can often find it at a better price.
I am really looking foorward to my Neuro appt on Tues. I banged my head...hARD..on New Year's Eve (No, it was not the bubbly, I tripped and fell backward and smacked my head in the metal legs of my office chair, it still hurts when I brush or wash my hair) I want to see if the good Dr wants to do an new MRI because of it, it should not hurt this long. Answers..I'm going to get some answers.
I'll probably post more later today, right now I'm gooing to wrap myslf around a cuppa java and watch GMA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home