My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Dinner

Today I was finally able to eat. I made a humongus salad and added ham, cheese, olives, radishes, baby spinach, carrots...in addition to the usual salad greens. And I was able to eat a big bowl...
I slept today, too, almost all day! I didn't get up until mid afternoon. But then again I got about 3 hours of sleep last bight, no reason, just couldn't sleep.
Oh Lordy!!! I'm watching Wife Swap (Ok, guilty pleasure but it is hysterical)
These two are going to make sparks fly...
The good news is out website is taking shape. Dawn uploaded it today, she is doing a fantastic job...I am So pleased...(check it out!) If you ned a site done call her please!!! You will be glad you did!!!
Our site BTW is http://www.twinflames.com
I am So happy with what she is doing with it!!! Finally ALL the info is up to date!
Well. going to go watch the wifeys...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home