My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

I know

It has been a few days since my last entry, and I must warn you that my next entry might be a bit on the sensitive side, meaning if you are sensitive to language, don't read it. I don't write F*&$#*G if I mean Fucking. I figure we're all adults here. I spell it out, I don't mollycoddle you. Like the WV Government does ME...Hence the future rant. I don't have the energy, and I am in too much pain, to write out the rant right now. But know this, my thoughts for the rant have some very colorful language, and that is likely to come through. I am thoroughly incensed. I'll write it out later. Hasta manana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home