My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Monday, February 07, 2005

Boy I'll Tellya!

Went to wally world, lasy month the Dr perscribed 60 pills and the insurance would only pay for 40, so they put the other 20 on "hold" for this month. Well, I figured as long as we were going there I'd have them fill the ret of the script. The pharmacist said No Problemo, so when I got to the counter and they told me I CAN'T get them...because my insurance wants to know WHAT THEY ARE FOR. They're PAIN pills, what do you THINK they're for? SO Now the insurance companies are second guessing the Dr's? Making them justify their medical decisions? How Wrong is that!?!?!?!? For a new scrip that is unacceptable, but for an already approved REFILL???? IF you think I'm mad...you should hear Rob...
So then we're wandering around doing some food shopping, and what do I see? They're putting out row after row of cupcakes with icing so sweet it'd rot your teeth afte the first bite...iced cokies, cakes...Now, What, you say, is wrong with that? It is, after all, almost Valentines day...it's sweete for your sweetie..Ok, fine, but this from some of the same men that promote absolute thinness? I've heard men say things like "if she gains a few pounds she's a porker and I'll leave her" So these SAME guys think it's ok to give her total caloric sweets? Yeah, you can have it, but you can't EAT it, you might loose your Barbie look. Lord forbid you might look human and not like an oversiliconed plastic "chick". Now some women genetically are rail thin, well, that's fine. It's the women who are braiwashed to think they have to be "babes" and weigh less then a ten-tear-old to be "pretty" Well I'll tellya, My Honey thinks *I* am pretty and I am fer sure no reed-thin babe.
MS...I've gone off the copaxone again, at least till I see the Dr on Thurs, and I feel fine, my heart is feeling better, the "squeeze" is gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home