My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Week wrap

Wekk it sure has been a week!!! First, we took Robbin to school. After he was there for a day (and not a full one either) they decided they could only have him two hours a day. Then they called and said he would be in all day. Well, Rob gets him up, fed, dressed for the day, takes him to school and they THEN tell him that Robbin cannot be admitted until more paperwork is done, and they really don't think they can do anything with him anyway. So Rob has to go into class and bring Robbin home, crying inconsolably all the way (Robbin I mean) WHY didn't they CALL us and tell us this FIRST before Robbin goes in? Why lie to an emotional child? So we called the School board to register Robbin for homeschooling and, get this one...they had ALREADY send us out the homeschooling packet on the RECOMMENDATION OF THE SCHOOL!!!! Now doesn't that beat all??? Can there be a clearer message? So I've joined some homeschool groups, and I'm going to get him in with a group doing social things...if they're not already doing something on a monthly level I'll start one and get the ball rolling. Also, Robbin now has a nasty cough, thanks to school...at least he didn't pick up that other wonderful school gift...headlice.
Other week things...Unkle Mikey couldn't make it, I am SO disappointed! :-(
MS stuff...I am going off the copaxone, it is NOT helping, and yesterday I had what Rob says can only be a siezure of some sort. My Neuro appt is Thursday, I'll talk to him then, meantime I'm not going to subject myself to this stuff for the nonce. The "siezure"? I was in the kitchen and all of a sudden I was in So much pain I was shaking and could barely stand. The pain was not local to any area, it was more like I had been hit with an electrical charge, it was all over, in every part of me, and very intense. I managed to take an Ultram and came in to lie down...still shivering badly. FInally it let up, but the pain stayed as a dull ache for the rest of the day, like the kind of ache you have when you have the flu or a bad fever. Today my eyes are painful. Hard to explain, the eyes themselves hurt and the eyelids do as well.
Also I am concerned about my Heart. it is hurting...like a squeeze. I'm going to ask the Dr for an EKG. I want to make sure the Celebrex did not harm my Heart muscle...
Some good news...Unkle Mikey gave us a really good digital camera, he has another one and he cannot use this one since he cannot DL the drivers and the manual...plus we have had to put $$ into this camera...it needed the USB cable and the charger. The bettery was pretty much dead. Well I got the charger yeserday and it worked!! SO now I will be able to take and post pictures!!! YAY!!!
The charger is another kinda strange story...we went to Radio Shack to get ont, they didn't have it so the salesman went online and found me one on eBay!!! I did the "buy it now" right there in the store, came home and paid for it. I would NEVER have found that part by myself. And he told me that if they had had it, I would have paid more then twice what I paid through the auction...He said he was doing this because he knows we'll be back...and we sure will, that is customer service above and beyond!!!
*whew* well I guess that about wraps it up.
Thanks for reading this blabber...it really helps me to get it all out. I am So mad at the school I could spit...I am SO worried about this siezure thing...I am So glad I have an outlet and don't have to keep this all inside. The siezure if not the first time I have started shivering for no reason, but this time it was accompanied by the intense pain, that is new...Rob told me that one night I was shaking and moaning, rather like someone who had been tossed out nekkid into a snowbank...he covered me up with another blanket and it eventually ceased...This also happened after I resumed the Copaxone. Now I don't know for sure that That is the cause, but it is the common denominator. I have the NEuro appt on Thurs and a GP on FRi. Hopefully I'll know more then.
TTFN...and Blessings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home