My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Learned Dr's and Schnozzez

Remember I told you about Robbin getting a cough from the wee bit o' time he was in school? A cough that I now share? Well yesterday he was pretty sick, caughing hard, I was rubbing Vicks and giving him cough stuff, so Rob decides to take him to the clinic to see a Dr. So after two hours of waiting and seeing the Dr, The Esteemed Learned Dr turned to Rob and said "Robbin is conjested" Well DUH! All those hours of med school and that's the best he can do? So he perscribes an inhaler and....cough medicine. Exactly what I was already doing, and I've never been to med school. I don't know that I willl use the inhaler too often, I think you can get hooked on those things and possibly get athsma from overuse of them, or at least exascerbate a possible previous tendency toward athsma.
LAst night Rob was sleping on a cot next to Robbin's bed, and I was sleeping downstairs in my (our) bed, and suddenly my snozz let out a whistle that would've hailed a cab! As I lie there thinking, Rob's voice floats down from above "You Ok hun?" I was laughing too hard to answer, so he came down to check on me, only to find me shaking...but this time not from a seziure, but from laughing so hard!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home