My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Well...

We're getting all packed. Saying some sad good-bye's. Sold all the chickens and most of the rabbits, just taking one litter and the kitties. I think Phoenix is bringing along a load, she's getting quite chubby. I think it's awesome, I love kittens!
We're waiting for the weather to clear, then getting a trailer and packing it, heading out maybe on Tuesday. I'll probably be offline for a week or so while I get everything set up there. I bet that time will fly, though, so much to see and do! I am very excited! I was a little scared. but it's way past time for that!
This weather was supposed to be snow, TG it is just rain! Where we're moving, is not too far from the Great Lakes, about 2 hours N of Green Bay, lots of lakes, rivers, even waterfalls! Abundant wildlife, moose, wolves, bear, raccoons, the lady we're buying from even dais she had a wild ferret come into the house! She said the hummingbirds even would follow her into the house when she would change their nectar!!! How cool is that? And fireflies! I love fireflies! And Northern Lights! Can you tell I'm excited?
Next time I write it will be from our new home :-) Wish us safe travels, ok?

1 Comments:

Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

Have a safe journey .... don't forget the snow shoes.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home