My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Time

Wow! The 11th already! How did that happen? I know in part the time is flying due to a recent 'addiction' named RuneScape! For those who read this that play, my character is named ShamanMamma (YodaMamma was taken!!). Feel free to add me to your friends list. I also tend to 'hibernate' in Winter, and mild though this Winter has been, so far, I still am in a quiet phase. Today was a bit cool and my tooties are cold...I'm tucked in a sleeping bag and Rob has the fire crackling. Going to do black beans and rice for dinner, the jalapeno should heat things up a bit ROFL...(I make it the way I learned to in Spain, from my Cubano friends...lots of rice, lots of black beans heaped on top, and a liberal amount of chopped onion and sliced jalapeno on top) They also would put on gobs of hot sauce, as in habanero sauce, but the jalapeno makes it spicy enough for me!
Some friends are talking about wanting s to move to Az, nice idea but I don't see it happening. It would be warmer, though...but while that would be nice in Winter, I know the Az. Summers and that heat does not do well with MS... Too bad, actually, I really liked Az. and would not mind living there at all!!
Oh, and Phoenix kitty is getting huge, and we *think* she might be coming into heat...which would put her at around 8-9 months, a bit older then we thought. She is such a sweetie and totally independent, except that she always has to be near me somewhere...will only let me pet her on HER terms but is always nearby...

2 Comments:

Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

Actually, a fellow MSer lives in AZ ... http://azchick.blogspot.com/ ... ask her how she deals with the heat.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Charles-A. Rovira said...

I'm with you on suffering from the heat. I wilt like old lettuce.

Your cat sounds like she's been taking lessons from mine.

Aloof but clingy :-)

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home