My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

So far so good...

Well, our friend from Maine is still jobless but the house is way cleaner heheh. I do hope she lands something soon, it is driving her nuts not working.
My bees were shipped today, might even *bee* here tomorrow! I'm really looking forward to it. I got an epipen and some benadryl just in case, but I'm pretty sure I'm not allergic. Still, better safe...
Robbin has a cough so when I go shopping this afternoon I have to get him some cough syrup. He almost Never gets sick so this is rare, and the reason I don't already have some on hand!
I'll also send Reiki to him. Michelle gave us our third level Master attunement. I will say I do notice a difference, a good one. So if anyone needs Reiki sent, let me know, I'm happy to help. After all, we now have THREE Reiki Masters here! Maybe we should just start another Center, like I had in Florida...yeah, I have to think about that, put it out to the Universe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home