My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

SpamalamaDingdong

Yee Gawds does it Ever End? Now I am getting the same posts over and over, at Least 4 times!!! I will be SO glad when Mercury goes Direct (on the 17th, shadow period ends on the 22nd)Now, if you're wondering what the heck I'm rambling about *this time*...there is a well known phenomenon called Mercury Retrograde, where communications tend to break down, electronics betray their masters, and the whole world seems to go crazy. Google it. This time, besides my email problems, a very dear sistahfriend lost not one but TWO relatives on the SAME DAY, one of them being her very beloved grandmother. I have been sending her much love as I know she is taking it very hard. Another friend is at this moment in carewatch at the hospital, for a young person with a punctured lung. Robbin just fell off his tire swing...first time ever...he's a little scratched, very dirty, but MommyLove and orange juice set him right up.
I know I am posting like a madwoman today. Not sure why, I just need to write.
On a Higher note...today is 11:11 and there are Angels all around. I can feel them, it feels like a soft warmth, like I was being enfolded in their beautiful wings and fed by their breath. I know things have been rough lately but I know, and I am not sure *how* I know, I just do, that it will all be ok. Trust. I do.
I had more dreams last night, good ones. I dreamt about writing, which might be why I am being so prolific today, continuing the dream, where does the dream stop? Or does it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home