My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Rob (and me)

Wow! What a blast we had last night!! Awesome group of people, everyone meshed well, the food was yummy, the music worked...all in all for our first party in this house we could Not have done better!!!
Now...on to...Rob (and me).
I see that I have been posting to this blog for almost two years, and although y'all know *me* pretty well, I have never really told you about Rob, who he is (other then the love of my life), what he is, or what he does.
Now, by now you should have pretty well figured out that I am...how do I put this?...strange. I believe in Spirit, I have seen things that are not in this realm, I talk to beings that others cannot see, and hear them...I am very well educated, extremely well travelled, and deeply in love with Life (and with Rob And Robbin, my wee sweetie...) So my strangeness does not stem from ignorance, and I do not write from heresay, but from experience.
Rob is an incredible man. He is a true Renaissance man. He is also an incredible Healer and Reader. He can look at you and *know* you. Needless to say we don't keep secrets 'round here, we can't...His style of healing is along the lines of Reiki, but even more complete. I have seen him perform what I would consider almost a miracle. Example...when I had Robbin, I was 43, and went through 36 hours of labor, mainly induced, with contractions 3 min apart the entire 36 hours, only to conclude in a C-sec. My body was so damaged, I cannot even begin to tell you. After a week of him having to lift me if I needed to get up for anything, as I could not stand up on my own, nor could I look ahead when I walked but could only shuffle, seeing only the ground, Rob decided that enough was enough and he had to act. So, that night as we went to bed, he told me to go to sleep and he would work on me, to try to mitigate the pain and the damage. The next morning, I awoke, got up, and was halfway to the bathroom when I realized what I had just done. There was NO pain. None. I was walking normally and looking straight ahead. The pain never returned, either.
Last night one of our guests was in a world of pain, and had been for some time. He told me that he used to look at his wife eye-to-eye, but seemed to have shrunk, and was now looking more at her chin. Rob took him upstairs, worked on him. When they came down, I looked at him and said "you're taller" He was. His wife came over and they kissed...eye-to-eye, mouth-to-mouth, heart-to-heart once again.
Now another thing that differentiates Rob and I from Reiki "masters" is that we do not charge. Ever. We do, however, accept donations. Why no fixed amount? Because then there would inevitably be people that, no matter what we charged, could not afford it. We would have to turn them away. We cannot do that. It goes completely against our beliefs. If we go by donation, then they can give what they can give, only they know what they can and cannot afford. Everything, money, objects, food, clothing, books, firewood...anything is welcome and used gratefully, and never judged for being too little or too small. You see, we ARE the "real deal" We help people. It is what we do, it is what drives us and nurtures us.
Rob is working his technique into teachable form, as am I. I work with crystals and candles, oils and herbs. We both work with energy, but as we are TwinFlames, we do everything the same yet opposite (for an example of how TwinFlames are the same yet opposite...we both like ice cream (same). yet he likes plain vanilla and I like chocolate with the works...opposite). He works with science, I work "the old ways", yet we both work with Spirit and God/Goddess/All-there-IS. Our book, when complete, will have both of our workings in it.
I also am a healer, but my way, again, is different. His is methodical, mine is electric. He takes his time, goes over the person completely, I let my hands go where they go, and zap. Energy goes where attention flows. I learned that a long time ago when I was studying Huna Healing. Rob is more the warrior, I am the nurturer, together we are complete
Ok, so now you know how *really* strange I am!
And BTW, none of this comes from Ego. It would not work if it did. A long time ago in another life and another land, a reader told me that one of my life lessons was humility. At the time my answer was (I swear I really said this!) "Humble? But I'm the most humble person I know!" I can't even type that without laughing. Oh how much I have learned since then! Oh how ignorant I was!! If that was a life lesson, it is one well learned, and taken to Heart. I think anyone that reads this that knows me would attest (I hope) that I am not prideful or boastful. I learned that true power, true strength comes from Love, never from ego. From God/dess. From On High. From the Divine Source. Call it God. Call it Goddess. Call it Id. Call it Dios. Call it Allah. Call it what you may. Or don't call it at all. It is there, it is inevitable. When I work healing, or Rob does, the energy comes *through*, never *from* And if anyone ever, EVER tells you that they can heal you...RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!! The healer is merely the vessel that directs and channels the Divine healing energy. Downsteps it if you will, and directs it to where it needs to go. The energy IS Divine and IS part of the Life force that fills us all. Energy goes where attention flows. Does that make more sense now?
*phew* I think I need to rest now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home