My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

He's Home!

Just as I was lighting the candles on the Altar, the door opened and he came home. Now you may laugh and call me a silly old fool but I believe that it is no coincidence that he came home when he did. He is Ok, still in pain, the Dr says he has a possible hernia and some possible colon damage, to watch for the next 24 for peritonitis signs, and rest. I'll make SURE he rests. He said he could feel the energy from the E.R. and *knew* I was doing something along the lines of energy work.
I'm just glad he is home. I'll take it from here.

1 Comments:

Blogger TheyDHD said...

Thank goodness! Happy healing to him!

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home