My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Friday, November 10, 2006

internet and dreams...and eggs

I would have posted about this a few days ago but I've been fighting to get online with steady access and not intermittent one. You see, we have Adelphia high-speed internet. They are in the process of a changeover to another company, and I was offline for a couple of days (the whole area was). Meantime, we went back to a landline while the VOIP companies figure out what they're doing. The landline company had sent me a DSL modem to try, and since the timing coincided with Adelphia's "blackout" I decided to try it, Well I didn't think anything was worse then dialup. I was wrong. I had to reboot the PC, the modem, the router about 20x a day (no exaggeration) and still spent more time off- then online. That with the thousands of spam emails made it quite difficult to post. So...I went back to Adelphia and got a slightly upgraded service then before, and while it hardly qualifies as "lightening fast" it IS much better and I am on all the time not for 20 mins every few hours! Fortunately the spam seems to be slowing down, too, only about 1,400 emails today so far, and lately it would have been more like 3,500...
I've heard about a site that wants to know why we change providers..well here guys is an earfull!!
Churn
Now, for my dream.
A friend loaned me a CD by a lady named Sophia. CD is Chakra Healing Chants. An Awesome CD, the music is beautiful and so soothing. So I've been looping it and playing it all night as I sleep. When I do, I feel SO much better in the morning, I can't really describe it. Well, the other night, in my dream, I was in a train in the desert. We stopped at a HUGE building, the center building was about 7-8 stories high and very white, the "wings" were a bit shorter, maybe 5-6 stories, and seemed to go on forever. Behind the buildings were vast gardens (yes, we were in the desert, not renowned for vast gardens). I also remember descending to a gaming room, and when I was in my room getting a call from my deceased sister. The dream was very vivid, in the manner of visions. I'm still *there*, even now.
Well when I awoke I told Rob about it. He said "That's Shamballa!" Now that name I had heard but never looked into, and knew nothing about it...since then I have found that it is a mythical land reputed to be located over the WHITE island in the Gobi Desert
Rob also said that in a meditation he had been taken there, but where HE saw it was in snowcapped mountains...again, the Tibetians believe it to be under the snow in the mountains
Freaky, huh? I still feel like all I have to do is close my eyes and I'm there...actually, I don't even hav to do that, just think about it...I'm there right now, and have been describing it as I see it. A strange duality, I am there and also here at the keyboard in my beduin lair (aka our bedroom)
Read this page: http://www.anunda.com/notebook/shamballah.htm
I gotta say that is one powerful CD!!!
In more mundane news, the Auracana *hen* just started crowing, so I guess no blue eggs from her...Rob went yesterday and got 12 more chicks, about a month old and nicely feathered out. Our hens are still laying like gangbustahs...getting an average of 9 egs a day...from 11 hens! Now normally that would not be noteworthy, but usually by now hens have started tapering off or even stopped laying altogether for the winter. Not my girls! Big beautiful eggs from big beautiful hens. Yessiree!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home