My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

LDN in the a.m.

There seems to be an increasing amount of interest in taking LDN in the morning instead of at night, something to do with the endorphin release...so I've been trying it, and so far so good, my diurnal energy is increased substantially. I am also in a lot of pain, but I think that is because I am an idiot and overdid the other night, and have not totally recovered. However, even still, the first day I tried it (this is my third) was a bit different then other days. Usually I get up at the crack of noon, that day by noon I had done two racks of dishes, fed Robbin (twice), gone to the mailbox to mail stuff...now understand that the mailbox is quite a hike for me, we lived here for about 8 months before I even attempted it! Cleaned the bathroom *and* the kitchen, done some heavy-duty diagnostics on the ol' PC...so I think there was some improvement in energy levels, wouldn't you say? I did have a low level headache that started about an hour after I took it, but that went away (On it's own, yet!). Yesterday and today...no headache. And the thing is, that is very rare, as I live with headaches! I have, aside from all the other ailments, substantial arthritis all over (I'm riddled with it, whoopee!) *and* severe scoliosis, upper, lower and lateral. If my spine were straight I would be a full 6" taller then I am. I have *Always* had pain, and for more years then I can tell you have beaten the odds, not just beaten, soundly whipped. I was told (at 14) that by 30 I would be in a wheelchair. I am 52 and still walking. I was told I could NEVER EVER even THINK about having a child. Well I had Robbin at 43. The Dr's want to do a TKR (total knee replacement) No Deal Howie!!! For as long as I can remember Dr's have asked me "HOW do you walk???" My answer is always the same...one foot at a time, Dr., one foot at a time....
So, the different slight aches I have been having are no big deal...I know they'll pass, and life will go on. And I will keep taking LDN in the morning. It is nice to actually *have* a morning...makes the day quite a bit more productive! What I am doing is, I take it when I get up to P. I do go back to bed, but I don't sleep like before, and within an hour or so I'm up and running (well, ok, wobbling).
Oh, and the *spam* keeps coming...this morning over 4,000 so far...*sigh*
Correction...almost 5,000 and it is only a bit past 1 p.m. I'm going shopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home