My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Christmas/Yule/Chanukkah

Ok, well I did post one post to a local freecycle, and now I have 1 ~ a decorated tree, 2 ~ TWO turkeys in the freezer 3 ~ a HUGE bag of wrapped gifts for Robbin, to go under the beautiful tree as soon as the kitties have gotten used to the idea and we feel the wrappings will be safe. AND an extra LOOOONG strand of lights that I haven't even put up yet!
Thanks and Blessings to those Angels, and Thanks to "Chelle who helped put the tree together and get the lights just right and all the rest she did (you know who you are)
Yule...well I guess one Turkey for Yule and another for Christmas? New, too much turkey too close...we'll do one for Yule and the buns in the dutch oven for Christmas. We have 3 buns ready to dress out for it.
Chanukkah ~ you probably do not know that I converted to Judaism in 1986. Well, converted, read: acknowledged my Heritage. My Menorah was stuck in Storage. It is home now, and this is the second night that Robbin has *ever* helped Mommy light the candles! He is fascinated with it, the Dreidel, the Chanukkah "gelt", the whole she-bang. Which is awesome, we are a multi-Spirited family, he needs to know how *all* Holy~Days are celebrated. I'd include Kwanzaa but I haven't a clue...must research...
The Bees...well I haven't sting for a few days, partly because where we stung on my knee is still red, a big red spot, looks like a wine stain, and it has been two weeks! I want to talk to an "expert" before I do it again. I'll letchall know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home