My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

BVT results

Ok, I've tried stinging, with results both positive and not so positive. The positive results: Major pain relief. I mean very noticeable, I actually went a WHOLE WEEK without taking even ONE pain pill of any kind, not so much as a single aspirin! A Miracle!
The not so positive...very bad sting site reactions. The stings on my back are still noticeable, even after almost a month, and the one sting we did on my knee, well, wow! HUGE, hard, red area. The sting site is still unhealed, and although the redness and hardness are alleviated, there is still a very visible "wine stain" on my knee. Not good. SO, I am going to go another route. Still with bee venom, but no stinging. They make something called Bees in a bottle, were they have infused the venom of 1,000 stings into Emu oil, which is an intense carrier an will deliver the venom as deep as the sting would. It is a topical application, comes in a small bottle but will last about a month. Cost is $18, much more affordable then the bees, which cost about $9 a box + shipping, and you pay for 4 boxes at the same time, to be shipped in two-week intervals. About 60 bees per box, they figure that to be approximately a 2 week supply. So as soon as my bank account recovers from the Holy-Days I'll be getting the Bee-in-a Bottle sent to me. I'll tell you how that works!
ALSO, Yule, Christmas, Chanukkah...we have been Blessed with goodies for Robbin, he will have an awesome time tomorrow morning opening goodies! Unkle Mikey also sent some things so I will actually have something to open! I got some Tai-Bo CD's for Rob, he should have fun with them, and I figure I can do some of the upper-body parts myself. He has been doing Pilates with Tara (and of course visiting Mikey at the same time) but I think the Tai-Bo will be fun for him. Rob is a very physical man, and when he spends a lot of time doing Readings and Healings he needs to do something physical to balance the energy, so this should be perfect.
I am still taking LDN, it is helping so much! All the numbness is gone, the only thing is, sometimes I get a wee bit in my right hand, but then again according to the good learned Dr's I have severe carpal tunnel...but what the good learned Dr's Don't know is I take Bromelain for that and it is 99% cone, just that occasional numbness, which goes away if I rub my hand on something with a rough texture, like wool. I used to get some fairly scary numbness in my feet, they'd go so numb it was as if they were not there at all! That, TG, is gone.
We're going to bake cookies this afternoon, must have them to put out for Santa...Robbin is So excited about baking them! I have a ham for dinner, and some cinnabon rolls I'll make for Christmas morning, along with, of course, fresh eggs from my girls...and ham!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home