My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Maine event

Well our friend from Maine went home. so here I have all these bees and nobody to sting me. I guess I'll have to try it myself or talk Rob into it (hehehe like yeah, that's gonna happen...)
We've got Christmas here now. A lovely Angel delivered some gifties for Robbin and her SIL brought a tree and decorations.
Now let me tell you about Harry.
Harry is a local man, recently discharged from the Military (Army I think?) who, because of an injury, has a had time working, but DOES know his way around a PC, so he is starting a business out of him home making/repairing them. He also has a ission: to create and deliver at least 10 PC's to children that need them before Christmas. Well, my Robbin got the first one,and he HAS met his goal of 10, but now has at least 10 more deserving children on the list. So, when e emailed me asking if I would talk to reporters about him and his mission, I said Sure, why not?, more then happy to help. So now I've been interviewed and talked about in the local newspaper and tomorrow the news crew will show up to film Robbin and his PC and talk about Harry. Will be interesting to say the least!
And just a few mins ago a homeless guy showed up with trooper in hand, seems Rob gave the guy a ride about a month ago, and when the troopers picked him up he gave OUR home as "friends", so we gave him a meal and Rob is giving him a ride to the shelter.
Ok, and Thursday is Yule, the Solstice, *and* our roomie's birthday. Never a dull moment, eh?
Happy Chanukkah, Blessed Yule, and Merry Christmas!

1 Comments:

Blogger Annathule said...

I'm taping Dec 20th's news! (Well, DVR, not portable unless I figure out how to make a tape of it - Bruce can probably fix it up.) YEE HAA!!! This is what we all worked for, for him! **YES!!** happynekkidpagandancehappynekkidpagandancehappynekkidpagandance

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home