My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

LDN (and more about the move of course)

WOOHOO!!!! I have now been on LDN for a full year!!!
I feel pretty good, the main problems I am having stem not from MS but from ol' Arthur Itis. My motion ain't so loco lately...the right knee hurts, stairs are pretty much out of the question. Fortunately the new place has a ramp...
The move is going fast...as soon as the funds arrive we'll have the down secured and all that will remain will be moving costs. We've bought an 89 Astro van (I used to have one, same year, even same color) and Bri is going through it and fixing everything that needs fixing (he is a very good mechanic) so it will be very roadworthy by the time he is done with it. Unless we find a trailer hitch, I guess I'm driving the car up.
We've freecycled the couches and the aquarium, the living room looks SO empty! I put out to the local homeschooling group that we have laying hens available...got two responses within about 20 mins, so the chickens will have good homes...I AM hoping friend "P" will take some for his garden, too. We thought about taking some but it will be such a problem and that room (space? in the van) could be put to better use. We're taking the rabbits, the babies in a bucket, the bigger ones in a freezer bag...we'll get more chickens there fairly easily, gotta have my big brown eggs!!!
The cats, of course, are coming. Might find a home for GinkyPig, though. He's sweet but his cage is pretty big and, again, space considerations arise...
I am looking forward to living there. Yes, we DO have a lot of friends here, but you know? We never see them, aside from a very select few. We've been in the area for 2 1/2 years and never seen some of them at all, so what will change there? Nothing, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home