My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Boarder

We wish our ex-boarder all the Luck in the world, he is in the process of moving out and in with his GF! This is always such a special time in one's life...all new beginnings, new horizons...starting out with a clean slate and the whole world your oyster...
The house will be a bit emptier now...
Except that we just got a dog!!! And a wonderful doggie at that!!! She is part Border Collie (What, one "Boarder" out, one in?) and, well they say part Lab, but I don't see any Lab in her, Dobie, yes, definitely, the longer narrow face, the coloring...when I get my camera fixed or replaced I promise pictures...she is a professional with the ol' puppy-dog eyes, too! She sleeps on our bed and alerts me to what is going on...when Robbin comes down in the morning, when Rob gets home...
Gets home you say? Yai, he took a job with Unkle Mikey doing nighttime floor maintenance at fedex. Leaves right after tucking Robbin into bed, comes home at about the time Robbin arises...Yes, he does sleep during the day, TG doggie is not a barky dog. Oh, her name is Indo.
His schedule will involve 4 nights, and 1 daytime shift. Not bad, and very workable with our schedule at home.
Guess that's it for now...

1 Comments:

Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

A dog family ... most excellent! I've got a set of labs myself ... no mix. Happiest durned pups you've ever seen. One of these days they are going to wag their tails off.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home