My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Wisconsin

Why Wisconsin, you asked? Well, the more I research it, the more I like it. It calls to me. And finding a home SO perfect for us in every way is a once-in-a-lifetime deal, not to be passed up. We are SO close to D.C. here, the violence, and the inflated prices, are encroaching rapidly. There, we can raise Robbin in a quiet, friendly, peaceful environment. And an affordable one! All we need is to get up the rest of the down, which brings me to my offer/plea. If you can help with a donation, I promise that for every donation of $20 or more we will woodcarve your name onto one of the logs that comprise the walls of the home. That way you will always be a part of it. Please send donations to me at akiba@twinflames.com, or email me at akyba@aol.com for snail mail info. And I THANK you~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home