My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

summer

Is summer still on for this year? It is only 67* out there!!! Where are the 70's? I hope they're on their way (remind me of this when I complain of the summer's heat, ok?)
We've put Bugly up for sale. And the camper. Need to get a car.
One good thing about the house where we live is the landlord/neighbour is a great gardener, so the front always looks it's best, full of flowers and beautiful things that all smell good :-)
The MS is doing fine, my right leg strength comes and goes.
The other day I was at the store and by the time I was done shopping I was in a bad state, but it wasn't the MS, it was the diabetes. My BG crashed, big time. I wasn't sure of what it was, so I called Rob, and he walked to the store and drove us home. When I got in I tested and my BG was in the low 60's!!! I ate something and felt much better, so now I carry a fruit bar with me, if it happens again I'm ready!!! It was really strange, I couldn't see movement, just everything looked like a series of stills. Very disconcerting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home