My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Serrapeptase and Salt Lamps

I seem to finally have found a supplement that works. Well, Ok, Bromelian and Bilberry work, but finding something new that really works after trying all of the ones I try is great! It is called Serrapeptase. Rather then go into it all I will post a link to information (you can also Google it): www.serrapeptase.info/
Ok so it doesn't show as a link, cut and paste.
Anyway, even Rob is noticing the difference in me!
The LDN is also helping, and between the two, and trying very hard to eliminate Candida, I am doing very well indeed. I am also going to be included in a trial for a homeopathic remedy for Candida, so one way or another the Candida is about to be *History*!!
Salt Lamps. Love 'em. I just got two small ones which I put on either side of the fireplace. I have a bigger one but it is not here and I miss it terribly so I went ahead and got these two. Hopefully soon I will be able to retrieve my bigger one. Meantime, where I placed these two is right under our bedroom. And for the first night I slept all the way through with no middle-of-the-night worry session. Didn't even have my middle-of-the-night bathroom goings on, either (I know, TMI). I am an affiliate for the salt lamp site, so if you ever want to get one, or the other salt products they offer, like whole salt and wonderful bath salts, go to www.solay-twinflames.com Good prices, great items, never regret it!
Tomorrow I go to the ortho again to check on how my knee is doing. It IS better, much, but still knocks and pings and clicks and I think it is time for the next step (pun intended). We'll see, I'll keep you up to date.
The LDN and I are happy at the 3.0 mark and for now I do not feel any urge to change the dose.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the well
written and informative article.
You are very generous with your
knowledge. The article was most
comprehensive.

http://allnutri.com/pid993/best+serrapeptase.aspx

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home