My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Monday, April 03, 2006

LDN

Well so far so good. Yesterday it was funny, Rob was at the ready to help me up from my chair and I just popped up with no help!! He looked rather surprised to say the least! I am noticing more energy and flexibility. My knee has also stopped hurting, well by about 95%, it still pops occasionally but compared to before? Not even close. I can't say I feel like a teenager again, but then again I Am 51, but I do feel a Lot better, and I've only been taking LDN for less then a week. I feel like I can go out and DO things again. I don't want to push it, so I am starting slowly...first, by moving the bedroom upstairs so I have to go upstairs to go to bed. Also, I am going out to the chicken coop almost every day, and that also involves stairs. Little steps...little steps...soon I'll be able to take bigger steps...bigger steps...(by that I do not mean my stride I mean my progress LOL)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home