My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

LDN day 2

Last night was not good. I was an emotional wreck. I took everything "wrong" and Rob and I had a bit of a blowout. We got over it, of course, but I find that I have a Lot of anger ~ not at or from him, from things in the past I seem to still have hold of (or still have a hold of me). I know that working out that much anger is not going to be fast or easy but it has to be done. Meantime, the electric feeling was intensified, and this morning I was pretty shaky. That has passed and I am "ok" again, just had lunch and am going shopping a bit this afternoon...nothing spectacular unless you're a cat, I need to get them some food :-)
I think tonight I am going to lower the dose to 3.0 though, see how that does. I am also battling Candida die-out and I think the two things are battling and I am the battleground. So team 2 (the LDN) is going to beat a strategic retreat for the time being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home