My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

LDN Day One

Well I finally got my order of Revia and made my LDN yesterday, last night took the first dose of 4.5 mg. I am going to try to journal my progress daily on it so if I bore you, I apologize in advance.
When I took it I was not expecting anything. But I got something. It felt like I had injested a vibration, an energy. It was very strange. I only woke up once during the night (I have awakened twice nightly to go P for more years then I can remember). When I awoke I fely strange. Like there were teeny tiny bubbles all over inside me. Not bad or uncomfortable, but strange. Or maybe more like a low electrical current. My right leg, the one that is the "bad" one, especially felt strange. I got up and did my "thang" and went back to bed, had relatively no trouble sleeping, but then again since I've been taking Magnesium (400 mg just before bed) I have not had trouble sleeping. Today I feel ok, a wee bit "off" but nothing really out of the norm. I just took a lovely long hot shower and I'm having my coffee. Last night also was our first night to sleep upstairs. First time in Years that we have had a bedroom, we've been sleeping with our bedroom mostly in the living room, or in this case the dining room, becauce of stairs. Well now I'm braving them and did Ok! It was stange having a door to close! And Much quieter and darker then the downstairs. Nice.
Last night also was the chickens first night out in their coop!!! They did Ok, and today their happy and flapping their wings and running all over the place, seems freedom sits well with them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home