My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Kombucha

I have decided to start drinking Kombucha tea again, so I've obtained a Kombucha "baby" to make some. I just got it today so it will still be a week or so until I have some tea to drink. I will have "baby" kombuchas soon, I'm going to have at least two going for home use but will have some available soon...might have to eBay the extras (of course friends who want one can have one) or feed them to the chickens...did I say chickens? I did. I have a vet on Md who just hatched a bunch of chicks and as soon as we can we're going to go on over there and get about 18 of them!! We'll have fresh BIG brown eggs YUM. Any roo's will probably end up in the stewpot, but she did say that she'll exchange some if we end up with too many. We have everything ready for them, a grow-light, a big safe wooden box, everything they need to grow and feather out, then they'll be allowed out in the back yard, with nesting boxes ready for them and their yummy yolks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home