My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

April Fool's day

Well another April Fool's day has come and almost gone...this one had been ~ fortunately ~ uneventful. If you are new to this blog you might not know that I have quite a history of eventful April Fool's days...the one when I was 42 was when I found out I was pregnant! and the one in 2004 was my diagnosis of MS. Both life changing and in some ways both life-affirming. And both SCARY!!
Jimmy tried to "fool" me telling me the chicken coop was in flames...he forgot to have any real panic in his tone so I just said "Oh goody, squab for dinner!" and we both laughed...
Robbin has been uber-excited ALL DAY about the Nickelodeon awards, so in a few I'll go up and watch the last bit with him, then he goes nighty-night and I take my LDN for the night. So far, so good, the "new" dose is working just fine. The main difference I seem to note since starting LDN is more energy later in the day. Usually by this time I'm ready for bed, but I'm still "up" for a bit. Rob has already crashed on the couch downstairs. He might or might not wake up and come up later, I'll not wake him, I have never agreed with people waking someone up so they can go to bed...seems pointless somehow...let sleeping hubby's lie...I feel like i'm excited about something but I'm not sure what it is, like something really good is going to happen. I hope it does!
Well that's it for now...nighty night all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home