My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Dress

I confess, I am an eBay junkie...I do most of my shopping there. I shop there for supplements, gifts, goodies, and clothes. There is one place I Love to shop but can rarely afford...HolyClothing...they have the most beautiful clothes, long witchy dresses, gypsy shirts, wenchy tops...my kind of place! I only have one dress of theirs, a long, embroidered green one I got about a year ago. It is my favorite dress by far. Well I got an email from them the other day telling me about a sale, so I bid on this awesome black, long, full dress with extensive embriodery...and I got it...for about $15!!! And it came today!! So I went and took my shower and put it on, then I felt so much better I even put on make-up, and then, my hair was wet and it is a bit on the chilly side today so I also put on my black velvet annie-hall hat. Rob came home, looked at me, and started looking around saying ''Allright, where is he? I know you have a lover hiding somewhere!!" I had to laugh...he is So cute!
I am doing very well on the LDN, the only MS symptom I have right now is occasional tingling in my right hand and some MS hug, but not bad, just kind of feels like I am tightening the tummy muscles when I'm not. I have more energy and less pain. I do have some fairly intense lower back pain but that is normal and probably due more to the scholiosis then the MS. I think if I had a more comfortable place to sit it would help, my office chair is not too bad but my TV chair is not very good and when I am upstairs there really is no supported place to sit, so if I watch TV there I usually lie down in bed to do so. All in it's own good time...maybe I'll find something this summer in garage sales...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home