My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

TA-DAAA!!!

Ok, I wanted to write about this yesterday but I had a non-day so I really didn't do much but play Age of Mythology (AoM).
Sunday...Rob and I were playing AoM together, and the action was intense...suddenly Robbin comes bursting into the room, leaps in front of us and shouts TA-DAAA!!!
We both looked up at him.
I recovered the power of speech first, and somehow calmly asked Rob "Ok, are you going to walmart to get him a haircut or am I?" I got the vote, left the rest of the game to Rob and off to walmart we went. Well the hairdresser could not do much with what was left, so he now has a very short haircut (Pics to follow)
This was Robbin's first "professional" haircut. WAAHH!!! He looks SO different!!! I just went to take pics but my battery is dead so as soon as it charges up I'll post them. At walmart there was a woman getting her hair done. She said I should teach him a lesson and make him go to school like that.
What I said "He's homschooled"
What I *thought* "Why? So the other children can laugh at him and be even more cruel then we all know they can be? What a great idea! And such a good example for the littke tyke!" *sheesh* I feel sorry for *her* kids!
And here I was congratulating myself on Not having to go to walmart...since it seems I have been there every Sunday this month for one reason or another...yeah...riiiight...
And Rob won the AoM game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home