My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

stuff

Well it seems we won't be moving to Pa but *might* be going to Herkimer NY. The place in Pa was great but the taxes would eat us up. However, we have a friend in Herkimer who might be moving and is going to talk to the owner about us taking over their place, which would work for us! For one thing. the rent is the same as here but includes heat!!! This place is going to cost a mint to heat this winter, it is so big and drafty...that place is a 3 br. upstairs 1/2 house. Still big but manageable. And only minutes from the Herkimer mines! So Rob can go dig next year. Well probably be moving after they close the mines this season, but they open in April and we can wait! I won't know for sure until after they talk to the owner though, so don't hold your breath LOL!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home