My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Neuro visit

Well I just blew my poor Neurologist away...I walked in, no walking stick, minimal limp, smiling, rested...he said Well I guess you've made MY day! I asked him, during the visit, how many lesions I have and where they are, turns out I only have two, one is 6x8mm, the other 10mm round. And they are totally inactive. The other thing that really surprised him is that the last time I saw him he Dx'd me with pretty severe carpal tunnel. And it is cured. No surgery either. He was astonished. I told him I've been taking Bromelain, and it is gone He said But we have concrete proof you have it, I said HAD. hehehe. Thank you friend Challis for telling me about Bromelain. I told him I do still have fatigue, and as a reault sometimes sleep as much as 12 hours a day. He said Now you're trying to make me jealous! Apparently he had the night from hades in the hospital. poor guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home